Tuesday, May 23, 2006

"There were many steps and columns. It was most tranquil."


Well, there may not be "many steps" over at Literary Mama (sorry, Bill and Ted), but there are many columns. Starting Sunday, mine will be among them. In said still-to-be named column (UPDATE: Now "Zen and the Art of Child Maintenance"), I'll be looking at spirituality and religion through the lens of motherhood. Fascinating? Bizarre? I can't wait to find out, either! When you visit, make sure to leave a comment at the end of the column. The folks at LM will be delighted to hear that you "really, really like me" (or not, as the case may be; controversy doesn't scare me). And, please, send your friends!

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, hon, that's "bizarre", not "bizzare"...

(your favorite compulsive proofreader and former spelling champion)

4:24 PM  
Blogger Michael Heggen said...

Sheesh.

Shari is just contributing to the bazaar of ideas.

Besides that, I happen to think that the letter "z" is very cool.

Zee more, zee better!

10:19 PM  
Blogger ShariMacD said...

I ztand corrected! Zanks!

10:56 PM  
Blogger Michelle O'Neil said...

Looking forward to your column! Love the topic.

9:59 AM  
Anonymous Shelley Abreu said...

I do really, really like your writing! I'm fairly picky about links that I add to my own blog Pits and Trees, but I've just added yours. I particularly like your new column on LM. I also write about spirituality and motherhood. Anyway, nice to discover your writing!

6:20 PM  
Anonymous Shelley Abreu said...

Oops, how about I get my own blog address right. It's http://pitsandtrees.typepad.com. Just in case you want to take a peek!

4:15 AM  
Anonymous Sassy said...

Very cool.

12:48 AM  
Blogger ShariMacD said...

Thanks, everyone, for visiting! (Sassy, I couldn't link back to your site, so if you come back let me know how to thank you for the link.)

3:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home