Monday, October 16, 2006

The Church You Know...a Little Too Well?


Seemingly unworried that I might offend every person I know, I recommend these The Church You Know "public service announcements," inspired by NBC's "The More You Know" spots. My favorites are this one and this one. NOTE TO CHURCHGOERS: As best I can tell, these videos were made by people within the church who are using humor as a tool to get people to look at some sacred cows that could use some careful examination. Please do not hurt me.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Carrie K. said...

I instant-messaged my husband with the link as soon as I watched them. We've been struggling with the whole idea of church after leaving our church of nine years. Those guys have a humorous - and true - take on things, that's for sure.

6:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I laughed until I cried, and then I emailed the site to my pastor.

7:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home