Saturday, November 04, 2006

An Evangelical, a Muslim, and a TV Star Walk into a Studio...


I'm still trying to figure out what I want to say, and not to say, about the scandal surrounding ex-NAE (National Association of Evangelicals) president Ted Haggard. For now, I'll simply post a link to a discussion between Bill Maher, Bradley Whitford (oh, how I miss The West Wing!), Reza Aslan, and Sandy Rios about the documentary Jesus Camp, in which Ted Haggard briefly appears.

I can't voice my opinion better than Whitford does for me in this piece. I also was greatly moved by Whitford's piece in The Huffington Post. (This is why I keep watching Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip.)

More thoughts to come, as I collect them . . .

3 Comments:

Blogger Michelle O'Neil said...

Great video.

Great Whitford piece.

Happy voting!

5:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Another reason why I would run of with Bradley Whitford at the drop of a hat!

6:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oops, that was from me, Rachelle.

6:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home