Sunday, January 07, 2007

New Zen: Happy Imperfect New Year

My new column, about New Year's resolutions and self-acceptance this month, is up at Literary Mama.

Zen and the Art of Child Maintenance Miraculously, attempts to corral God via acts of piety dropped off my yearly lists of resolutions somewhere between the eleventh grade and the births of my first two children. (Though I confess I still haven't shaken that old, nagging feeling that God will bless me more fully once I finally get my shit together.) By Shari MacDonald Strong.

2 Comments:

Blogger Benjamin Ady said...

ahhhhh... the mythical and alluring land of When-I-Finally-Get-My-####-Together.

1:22 PM  
Blogger Benjamin Ady said...

oh dear. my funny old software, installed for my own protection, put "####" for "Shit". oh well. I didn't install it for that purpose, but there it is.

1:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home