Thursday, March 29, 2007

Mr. Deity: The Next Christopher Guest?


Never before have I wanted so badly to see a movie that wasn't available for viewing.

I am a HUGE fan of Mr. Deity. (Episode 9 is new.) Now, I find that Mr. D's crew is also behind this short film, which isn't available through Netflix, or anywhere else, that I can tell. Watch the trailer and share in my sorrow.

The good news is, these folks are planning to make the original short film, which was called KILLING THE DREAM, into a full-length feature film, entitled 15 MINUTES LATER. So, it should be available for viewing, if not soon, at least eventually.

Whew! Thank Mr. Deity.

P.S. There's also a Mr. Deity fan blog site for the extra faithful.

2 Comments:

Blogger Heidi Renee said...

Hey Sheri - I too love Mr. Deity - thanks for the head's up on the trailer - it's loading as I type.

There is a form on the netflix site where you can request a movie - they're pretty good at following it up too.

Speaking of funny you tube - do you remember last fall, you had a video clip of Jesus & the disciples - the video has been withdrawn from you tube - but I want to find out who the actors are - do you have any idea??

Just watched the clip - it's as good as the Mr. Deity clips - I'll put a request into netflix too!

11:59 AM  
Blogger Heidi Renee said...

Just watched episode 9 and saw that episode 10 is up on group - they can't get it up on you tube for some reason:

http://grouper.com/video/MediaDetails.aspx?id=1820852&ml=o%3d7%26fk%3dmr.%2520deity%26fx%3d

12:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home