Tuesday, May 22, 2007

The Vomit Chronicles: Episode 136

Conversation in the car on the way home from school:

Macky: Mama, Jackson threw up at school today!

Will: Yeah! In the DIRT!

Macky: It was disgusting!

Eugenia (looking out the window to see where we're headed): Mama, do I have piano lessons today?

Me: No.

Eug: Why not?

Me: Because we have so much to get done today. And because I'm tired. I don't really feel all that well.

Macky: I hope ya don't throw up!

Me: I hope so, too. I suppose it's possible, though, if I've got whatever Jackson had.

Eugenia: What did Jackson have?

Will: Corn.

2 Comments:

Blogger Benjamin Ady said...

perfect. thankyou for sharing =)

7:40 PM  
Blogger Michelle O'Neil said...

ewww.....

10:50 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home