Sunday, December 02, 2007

Morbid Humor Day at the Strongs

Will: Mama, I'm your friend forever. I'm your friend all the way to the United States, to the galaxies. I'm your friend to the future!

Me: Wow, that's a lot.

Will: I'm your friend even after I'm dead. I hope I get buried next to you. I can dig a hole and we can hold hands.

Me: ...

Will: Unless I dig a bigger hole, and I crawl into your part.

Me: ...

Will: UNLESS! I dig a hole and get out!


****LATER (AFTER I TELL CRAIG THIS STORY)***


Craig: I'm not so much about the digging a hole, about getting buried. I'd like to have my ashes scattered across the Deschutes, over my favorite fishing hole.

Me: So what's going to happen to me?

Craig (helpfully): You could learn to fish.

Me: Maybe they could just scatter my ashes over a library.

3 Comments:

Blogger stephy said...

HAHA! SO morbid, I love it. Judah says unnerving stuff sometimes too. Did you see what he asked about God's penis a couple weeks ago?
I remember seeing a grandma who was a comedian tell this hysterical joke: "When I die I want them to scatter me over Krispy Kreme, because at least that way my fat daughters-in-law will come visit me regularly."

7:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ohmilord! Will has the best afterlife plan EVER!

:-)

heart,

Rachelle

10:50 AM  
Blogger Michelle O'Neil said...

Over a library! Perfect!

7:22 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home